FTA Work Parties
Thanks so much for a great WORK PARTY Season! Work parties will no longer happen on Thursday’s as it is just getting too dark. See you in the Spring! If you are interested in volunteering for our winter grooming initiative please reach out to our ED Melanie firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE, WHEN & WHAT?:
– Unless otherwise stated, Work Parties generally take place Thursday’s at 6PM, meeting at the bike park tool shed (behind the Aquatic Centre).
– Wear sturdy footwear and come prepared for the weather. Bring work gloves if you have them.
– There will be refreshments at the end of the work party, but bringing water and a snack is a good idea.
– Further info on Work Parties are posted on our Facebook Page, or email our Trails Manager email@example.com, to be added to our Trails Party Contact List.
KEEN TO ATTEND?
PLEASE read the below, and follow the TWO SIMPLE STEPS, to ensure we can safely operate our Work Parties. Then be sure to check our Facebook Page to find out what’s on the roster each week.
- FILL OUT OUR DIGITAL TRAIL PARTY WAIVER. Only one waiver required for the year. Please fill in, via the link below. If you are unable to do this online, there will be printed copies available. Please note the Adult and Minor Waiver links below.
- SIGN IN. The Sign In form below form needs to be completed every week you plan to attend. Ideally, doing it online, in advance would be really helpful. However, if you’re unable, there will also be paper copies available.
Step One: Waiver
Everyone attending Trail Parties, must sign a Trail Party specific waiver. For individuals over 19, please use the Adult Waiver. For individuals under 19, please only use the Minor Waiver – please note it needs to be signed by parent/guardian.